Why Hire WBF Grads?
She Works for Your Business
Women Building Futures (WBF) has a proven track-record of providing Alberta's construction industry with workers who are ready and able to begin contributing to your company immediately. Our graduates are pre-screened, apprenticeship-ready, safety certified and well prepared for your workplace. When you want to put the right people to work for your business, think WBF.
Our employers say:
- Women are here to prove they can do it and take pride in their work.
- Women offer just as much as men do.
- Women in trades usually meet or exceed the standard.
- Women are very committed; they tend to have good dexterity, an eye for detail and quality.
- Giving women equal wages encourages retention.
Here’s what we offer:
- reduced recruitment costs
- reduced training costs
- increased retention
- safety certified people committed to getting the job done
- reduced turnover costs
- increased worksite safety
- recognition as an employer of choice
We will work with you and match your needs to the right graduate. You can learn more about our programs we offer by contacting us