WBF Program Overview
Change your life by pursuing a rewarding career in the construction, mining and oil and gas industries. We offer two streams of programs, 12 to 17 week programs and 3 to 6 week programs.
Click on your program to see the description and download the application form.
Once complete, email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying for funding for your Tuition and Living Expenses you will need to come to an Information Session and a Career Decision Making Workshop.
Click to sign up.
Please Note: Acceptable file formats are PDF or WORD files emailed as attachments to email@example.com. We also accept faxed documents at 780-452-1279, or by mail or delivery at 10326 107 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1K2. All other formats and online links will be disqualified. Thank you for your cooperation.
Do you have questions about our programs, application or funding? Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Journeywoman Start (JWS)
- February 3, 2014 - May 30, 2014
- March 31, 2014 - July 25, 2014
- June 2, 2014 - September 26, 2014
- WBF & TFL Industrial Pre-Employment Welder Training Program
- March 24, 2014 - May 16, 2014
We are no longer accepting applications to this program.
The deadline for applications for this program was February 10, 2014.
Check back often as we are always adding new programs.Sign-up here for Send Me Updates and you will always be the first to know.
- Electrical Basics 3
- June 16, 2014 - July 7, 2014
- Welding Basics 4
- June 16, 2014 - July 14, 2014
- Electrical Basics 4
- August 11, 2014 - August 29, 2014
Driver/Operator Training Programs
All programs include:
- Hands-on skill training and theory
- A realistic understanding of ‘non-traditional’ workplace culture
- Safety certificates
- Academic upgrading
- Job and/or apprenticeship placement support
- Job retention support