WBF Program Overview
Change your life by pursuing a rewarding career in the construction, mining and oil and gas industries. We offer two streams of programs, 12 to 17-week programs and 3 to 6-week programs.
Click on your program to see the description and download the application form.
Once complete, email your application form to email@example.com
If you are applying for funding for your Tuition and Living Expenses you will need to come to an Information Session and a Career Decision Making Workshop.
Applicants who are applying to our programs and have English as a second language will need to meet the ESL requirements laid out in the Canadian Language Benchmarks Placements Test. To qualify, you will need to attain a level of 6. You can view the requirements here.
Please Note: Acceptable file formats are PDF or WORD files emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept faxed documents at 780-452-1279, or by mail or delivery at 10326 107 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1K2. All other formats and online links will be disqualified. Thank you for your cooperation.
Do you have questions about our programs, application or funding? Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Driver/Operator Training Programs
- Class 1 Driver
- Starts July 31, 2017
Application Deadline: May 25, 2017
- Suncor Fort Hills Heavy Equipment Operator Program
- Starts November 6, 2017
Application Deadline: August 16, 2017
- Applications and further details about this program will be available in early May 2017. Please sign up for send me updates on our website to get the most up to date information. We will be having specific Information Forums for this program in April and May.
Upcoming WBF Courses
- Academic Readiness - 4 weeks
- May 1, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- Action Planning for Work - Half-day workshops
- Application Solutions - by appointment
- Please call and schedule an appointment with one of our Indigenous Advisors.
Office: 780-452-1200 Toll Free: 1-866-452-1201
- Math Boot Camp - 50 hours over 11 days
- June 26, 2017
- August 21, 2017
- Math Review - 4 day
- March 28. 2017
- May 1, 2017
- July 10, 2017
- August 1, 2017
- September 25, 2017
- Math Refresher - 1 day
- April 11, 2017
- July 21, 2017
- July 31, 2017
- September 22, 2017
- Tools for Training - 4 days
- March 28, 2017
- April 25, 2017
- Career Basics