- Affordable, secure housing for women and children.
- Smoke free, substance free & pet free.
- Located in central Edmonton and within walking distance to public transportation, grocery stores, MacEwan University and Norquest College.
- Monthly Rent Includes: heat, water and electricity.
- Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom fully furnished suites.
- Our housing is part of Edmonton’s Crime Free Housing program and follows the policies to ensure the safest housing possible for our residents.
- Rental rates start at $717/month.
Applicants must be able to prove they are within the City of Edmonton’s Cornerstones Plan for Affordable Housing income threshold.
To apply for housing, contact us at email@example.com
or call 780 452 1200. Toll free 1 866 452 1201.